Thursday, September 5, 2013

Starting MStyle

I haven't managed to stay dedicated to this blog in any real way, so I think I'm going to change the direction a bit. 

In my "time off" from working, I started thinking about things I could do to make my life easier when I get back to real life.  By all accounts I don't lack for clothes, but generally speaking if I'm running late, it's because I couldn't figure out what to wear.  So I started thinking that it might be useful to start cataloging work outfits, so that I had a database of looks to go through when I was having trouble (or if I'm good, planning Sunday night to take the trouble out of my morning routine). 

That being said, I'm going to attempt to use this blog as my personal guide to my own clothes, but also recreate the outfits/options.  And hopefully, have some inspiration for each.

No comments:

Post a Comment