Monday, January 7, 2013

Sky High Heels I'm Loving Right Now

After a hiatus for personal reasons, an important step toward finding my new self is HIGH HEELS, so here is my list of heels that are getting me excited about life!


NUMBER 1
Rebecca Minkoff
Marsha

Of course I had to start with one named Marsha ... it also just so happens that I <3 Rebecca Minkoff

NUMBER 2

Christian louboutin
PIGALLE SPIKES

I love any Louboutin, but I love the classic mixed with the spikes on this pump ... especially in the nude and black colors

NUMBER 3
Jimmy Choo
SISKIN


I love that the mix of neutrals makes this shoe interesting, but still versatile enough to wear with almost anything.  Plus, the ankle strap placed lower on the shoe is slimming!

NUMBER 4
B Brian Atwood
Beautiful pop of color in these Brian Atwood sandals...

NUMBER 5
Rachel Zoe

Platform Wedge Sandals - Katlyn High Heel

I love wedges and I the mix of black and gold is very on trend right now...

NUMBER 6
DV by Dolce Vita
Love the color and the cool silver detail.  These could add great pop to a LBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment